EDUCATION OVERVIEWFind out more about our Level 1 Certification
Why Become a Stick Mobility Practitioner?
- Learn the MOST simple way to increase mobility and body awareness.
- Be able to work with a wide variety of clientele,from post rehab to professional athletes.
- Acquire the knowledge to IMPROVE movement patterns, movement quality, and brain health.
- INCREASE overall strength and full body coordination.
- Make mobility training less complicated and more accessible to anyone in a SAFE, EFFECTIVE, and PRACTICAL way.
- Help spread our revolutionary approach to fitness.
What to Expect:
- Stick Mobility is primarily focused on teaching Certified Personal Trainers (CPTs),Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, Doctors, Strength & Conditioning Coaches, and Yoga teachers. Anyone whose job it is to improve people’s quality of life, overall fitness, and athleticism will benefit from taking this course. Our system is designed to be used as a companion to any training modality, or as a stand alone program.
- Stick Mobility will revolutionise the way you train personally and with your clients. This system will enable you to take your client’s movement quality and fitness to the next level. We will show you simple and effective ways to enhance mobility, body awareness, coordination, and strength with the combination of leverage, irradiation, articulation, and isometrics that will unlock the inhibited movements that prevent optimal function and health.
- Stick Mobility will take you through joint mobilisation, stretching, strengthening, and positional isometrics. You will learn how to integrate these aspects into your one-on-one and group training sessions. Each trainer in the Stick Mobility family has their favorite method of training, whether it’s kettle bells, barbells, or body weight movements. Regardless of what modality you specialise in, Stick Mobility will blend seamlessly into your program and make you and your clientele move better.
UK Training Options
- Full UK Day course live stream training or in person.
- Registration Cancellations: Please email [email protected] or call +44 (0)1206 615464 if you wish to cancel your registration. Please note that registration cancellations must be received 2 weeks prior to the event and are subject to a £50 fee. Refunds cannot be issued for cancellations received within two weeks of the event and for no-shows. Attendee substitutions are allowed.
***Your purchased sticks can be picked up at the certification location, however attendees are responsible for arranging transportation of their sticks and/or any associated costs incurred with getting them home upon completion of the Stick Mobility Certification. We look forward to working with you!
We look forward to working with you!