EDUCATION OVERVIEWFind out more about our Level 1 Certification
Why Become a Certified Stick Mobility Practitioner?
- Learn the MOST simple way to increase mobility and body awareness.
- Be able to work with a wide variety of clientele,from post rehab to professional athletes.
- Acquire the knowledge to IMPROVE movement patterns, movement quality, and brain health.
- INCREASE overall strength and full body coordination.
- Make mobility training less complicated and more accessible to anyone in a SAFE, EFFECTIVE, and PRACTICAL way.
- Help spread our revolutionary approach to fitness.
Once you have finished the certification course, you will have 60 days to submit a 10 minute coaching video which must have the required elements. We will be looking for competency in teaching the Stick Mobility system correctly.
- Approval of the video will then complete your certification process as a Stick Mobility Practitioner. Certified Practitioners will be listed on our website directory and become part of a network of health coaches who work together to make movement better. This network will be the key to giving and receiving feedback, and answering questions so that we can all be better Stick Mobility instructors.
- One stick is included in the Level 1 Certification fee and additional stick bundle options are available to purchase with the course.
What to Expect:
- The Level-1 Certification is primarily focused on teaching Certified Personal Trainers (CPTs),Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, Doctors, Strength & Conditioning Coaches, and Yoga teachers. Anyone whose job it is to improve people’s quality of life, overall fitness, and athleticism will benefit from taking this course. Our system is designed to be used as a companion to any training modality, or as a stand alone program.
- The Level-1 Certification will revolutionise the way you train personally and with your clients. This system will enable you to take your client’s movement quality and fitness to the next level. We will show you simple and effective ways to enhance mobility, body awareness, coordination, and strength with the combination of leverage, irradiation, articulation, and isometrics that will unlock the inhibited movements that prevent optimal function and health.
- The Level-1 Certification will take you through joint mobilisation, stretching, strengthening, and positional isometrics. You will learn how to integrate these aspects into your one-on-one and group training sessions. Each trainer in the Stick Mobility family has their favorite method of training, whether it’s kettle bells, barbells, or body weight movements. Regardless of what modality you specialise in, Stick Mobility will blend seamlessly into your program and make you and your clientele move better.
- The Level-1 Certification is a two day course that is primarily hands on. We keep the classes small (capped at 30) so you will learn the fundamental principles and movements that will give you a great foundation on which to build upon. This class can be physically and neurologically demanding for participants. Be prepared, as the class will be about 30% lecture and 70% hands on. For physical preparation, we can send a link to download the Stick Mobility Fundamentals-1 video. We recommend that you get familiar with at least the single stick training regimen. This is only a recommendation – not a requirement
How Do I Sign Up?
- Visit our store on our site here
- Registration closes one week prior to class.
Other Important Notes:
- Registration Cancellations: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1206 615464 if you wish to cancel your registration. Please note that registration cancellations must be received 2 weeks prior to the event and are subject to a £50 fee. Refunds cannot be issued for cancellations received within two weeks of the event and for no-shows. Attendee substitutions are allowed.
***Your purchased sticks can be picked up at the certification location, however attendees are responsible for arranging transportation of their sticks and/or any associated costs incurred with getting them home upon completion of the Stick Mobility Certification. We look forward to working with you!
We look forward to working with you!